Fleet Alert Status

Discord Server

We're Looking For:

Hailing Frequencies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    106th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Fleet Rank Change

Hello all!

Awhile back I requested input from the fleet. I am disappointed that it did not generate any input. But I have not stopped brain-storming looking for a way to advanced the fleet. Below, I have things I have thought of in the process.

The fleet will be seeing some changes to how the ranks work. We are going to utilize a new rank system based on contributions to fleet holdings. Bank permissions will also be set according to the rank. Its in the works and will be rolled out soon, in segments. Still working out how much is required to promote to the next fleet rank and their names.

We are simplifying the invite process as well. Website membership will be optional (but highly encouraged) from this point forward. Higher contributing members will be able to invite with no restrictions on interviews, uniforms, etc. You find someone who wants to join us, all you have to do is ask them and then invite them (if you have a rank with invite privileges). There will be no personnel file entries required.

The second to the top rank will be an "XO" rank or "First Officer". They will be there for assistance and help with the bank and their items. The top rank will be reserved for that of the founders of the fleet and anyone else deemed necessary to be in that position.

Our fleet charter will be getting a revamp as well. Really simplified and void of 90% of "red tape". The entire website will be revamped as well. I plan on combining/deleting forums and such. There will be no ranking system on the website or anything other than those that need critical access to restricted areas. Its just going to be a "community website" and not required for membership.

I am trying to bring this fleet back to its glory. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you would just like to chat, my door is always open.

Thank you,
Jeremy

Heavily Active

re: Fleet Rank Change

Ok,

Some changes are up and functional. Be sure to check out what you now have access to with your new rank! I am pretty STOked up!

Here are the links to check out:
Fleet Charter
Fleet Structure > Fleet Ranks
How to Join the Fleet

The application process is now just to gain access to the website and to apply if they choose to do so. Otherwise, simply contacting them in game and them wanting an invite to the fleet is enough. Just remind them to read our charter (no account required). The application process itself has been extremely simplified.

The charter has been extremely simplified as well. Straight and to the point.

I am not completely done with the website part yet, but in the next couple days to a week or two, I plan to have the forums cleaned up and some other things accomplished.

Heavily Active

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    106th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet News and Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: