Fleet Alert Status

Discord Server

We're Looking For:

Hailing Frequencies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    106th Fleet Forum Index -> Hailing Frequencies OPEN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Questions about the 106th.

Hi Everyone,

First off, my account is theirishwrath with my characters being irishwrath (fed) and irishprincess (rom/kdf). Of course I had to make a skimpy chick character.

My buddy got me into STO about a month ago. I'm loving the game and have a Fed/Eng lvl 50 and currently working on a Rom/KDF/Tac lvl 37.

I have yet to engage in PvP play, but I'm familiar with how it works in other games. I played Eve Online for 6 years when I was getting my BA and MA. I'd definitely like to find some people to play with and chat on comms with.

After going through your F.A.Q. here are my main concerns/questions. I'm an air traffic controller. My schedule is: Sun/Mon swing shifts, Tues-Thurs day shifts, with Fri/Sat off. I've also been working Fri overtimes about twice a month. I see that you have Sunday meetings. Would these be required for your "crew" members? I noticed that there's a General Sunday Meeting once a month, but I did not see any info pertaining to anyone other than officers.

I guess we can just get this rolling from here. Thank in advance.

Irishwrath
irishwrath
Inactive

Inactive

No meetings are required for crew. We are a working fleet, meaning the officers work, but crew is just a casual position. We would like to see you at the general meeting but it is not required.

We do have inactivity checks though. As long as you log in at least once in 30 days, you are good to go.

I look forward to seeing you in game and in the Fleet!

VA Benzoate, Combat Operations
Captain Benzoate
Admiral
Lightly Active

Lightly Active

Just be sure to play our foundry mission called 106,that should answer many of your questions.

Be sure to fill out an application as well.

Once that is all done one of our trained recruiters would be happy to sit down with you
and get you acquainted with us and mabye even join us as well

Vice Admiral Frost-H.M.W.

frost of the Lions

Thanks for the help. I don't know if it has anything to do with anything, but I was able to run the 106th mission. Rather, I was able to find it on my Fed character but now my Rom/KDF. Did the same search and everything. I've sent in an application.

Thanks again.
irishwrath
Inactive

Inactive

You only need to play the mission on one character. I have added you as s friend but I will be catch and go this weekend. (College and work). If you have any further questions feel free to ask your recruiter.

Noveta@Vash_Picard
Vice Admiral of Personnel and Recruiting
UnTamed_Kitten
Admiral XO
Lightly Active

Lightly Active

Thanks. I have you added and I will wait to find out who my recruiter will be.
irishwrath
Inactive

Inactive

The foundry mission for our fleet is only available on the FED side or FED allied characters I believe. If you have trouble, just let me know and I can see what we can do to get you through the mission. It has some mild combat in it, but it is mostly dialog (with some extra dialog that is not part of the main objectives).

The Officer meetings are for just the senior officers of the fleet. The general meetings are not required, but they are open for the whole fleet to come and sit in on and to bring your questions or possible concerns to Jax, the command staff and myself.

Heavily Active

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    106th Fleet Forum Index -> Hailing Frequencies OPEN All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Google Calendar

Official Fleet Date & Time

Visits Since 11/28/2020

Fleet / Armada Level

Holdings Status